Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

This is it, New Year's Eve, the time of self-reflection and promises to do better.

And I'm sick.

I'm really too sick to care right now.

Tomorrow I'm going to start 30 days of blogging, perhaps, we'll see. I'll try to do most of the list, anyway. Found it linked on my friend's tumblr and stole it. I'm going to share!


There are a few I may change, as this is one of many 30 day challenges and there are no real rules. So ha!

Or maybe I'll do this one:

day 1 - your favorite picture of yourself and one interesting fact for every year you’ve been alive

day 2 - your thoughts on death

day 3 - your thoughts on religon

day 4 - your most significant childhood memory

day 5 - discuss your feelings on the word “love” and the way it’s used in today

day 6 - your all time favorite movie

day 7- talk about your idol and how they influence you

day 8 - ten things you’d like to say to ten different people, without using names

day 9 - your favorite blog

day 10 - a picture of your favorite relitave

day 11 - your biggest fear

day 12 - a picture of the place where you were born

day 13 - discuss your first kiss

day 14 - your thoughts on drugs and alcohol

day 15 - your celebrity crush

day 16 - ten things that make you smile and a picture of yourself smiling

day 17 - discuss your greatest fear and your greatest dream

day 18 - a picture of your best friend

day 19 - a picture of yourself and someone you don’t actually like

day 20 - talk about where you go/went to high school

day 21 - a picture of your first boyfriend/girlfriend

day 22 - a time you felt like ending your own life

day 23 - your biggest regret

day 24 - a picture of you when you were younger

day 25 - a picture of your all time favorite band.



you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna teach my son how to do an art project because all I feel like doing is coloring one of those intricate patterns like you see on 70s floor tile. yeah.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: