Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Believe in Love

Day 17: Your Beliefs

I do BELIEVE I covered this. :)

I believe that God is Love, that the ministry of Jesus was teaching us about Love, and I choose to try my very best to Love everyone. That's the basics.

I wrote a poem about my beliefs, once.

I Believe

I believe in rainy days that soak in deep to nourish at the root
I believe in rainbows of paper butterflies swaying above my head in childish glee
I believe in ice cream sundaes that melt fast in the sun leaving sticky puddles of joy
I believe in harmonies that make angels weep for their beauty
I believe in vanilla and lavender bubble baths of pure silent bliss


These things make me happy. I could add to the list, but I think you get the picture.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: