Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Non-Answer is Still An Answer

Day 5: A Time You Thought About Ending Your Own Life

I haven't.

I mean there are times when I am so congested and sick that I sarcastically ask hubby to shoot me.. but that's not real thoughts of suicide.

And when I was a boyfriend-less teen I would wonder who would come to my funeral, (a.k.a. who were my real friends?) and wish for someone earthly to know me (a soul mate) and pull me out from despair over my lacking love life. But that doesn't count.

So um, never.

I guess I just knew that death wasn't an answer. And no matter how crappy life gets, I still don't wish to end it.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: