Thursday, April 30, 2015

A to Z - "Z" is for Zoo

We have the opportunity to go to the Indianapolis Zoo this summer. We last went to the zoo 3 years ago. My youngest claims he doesn't remember it. He hadn't even started school yet. I was hoping for a school field trip to get to go again, but they cut all those back.

Tiger

The zoo now has orangutans, which will be fun to see. It's a fun place with a good bit of walking and my favorite animals, dolphins! They are impossible to photograph under their pool in the viewing area, so no pictures.

We could make this summer the summer of the zoo and go to the St. Louis Zoo. It would cost a little bit more, but would be worth it. It could even be a day trip if we needed to save money. But, going to this city could be a good mini trip. We could take a weekend and go to the museums and the Arch. I really want the boys to experience the City Museum.

If I really dream big, I'd stay at the hotel with the indoor/outdoor pool.

But hubby wants to go to a beach and do nothing but flop down on the sand and venture into the waves once in a while. I am not keen on going to a beach and doing nothing. I want to see or do something while I am there. He seems content to sit and stay.

While we hash this out, there is plenty of dreaming and planning to do. Not to mention trips to the zoo.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

B~Natrelle said...

Hello there.
I've not been to a zoo since I came to the US. Perhaps I'll find the time to visit one in the near future.
Congratulations on surviving the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip. My goal is to visit all the blogs that linked up, before next year's challenge starts up again.

Entrepreneurial Goddess